- NEW TECHNOLOGY: PrettySee Acne Treatment Pen uses especially Light therapy technology to remove acne and scar.
- BLUE LIGHT: with the effect of bacteriostasis, reduce inflammation, it can remove the acne quickly.
- RED LIGHT: can Dilute the pigmentation, whitening, and repair of acne marks
- SAFE TO USE: Nontoxic, no side effects, no chemical residue on the skin, offer a healthy and safe treatment for you. Portable, can be used anytime and anywhere
- GUARANTEE&WARRANTY: 12 months of after-sales service. we could offer you a replacement one if received a defective one. Please notice that treat for 2.5 minutes per time, three times a day.
How Light Therapy Works:
Light therapy technology has been used by dermatologists in their offices for over a decade. LED lights work by gently penetrating the skin at various depths to stimulate the skin’s physiology. Blue light targets acne-causing bacteria while red light reduces acne inflammation.
Condition: 100% Brand New
Type: LIGHT THERAPY ACNE SPOT TREATMENT PEN
Package Weight: Approx. 70g
Power: 1 x AA batteries (not included)
Function: Can be used to remove acne, acne marks, and to prevent the relapse of acne and suitable for repairing skin and skin care
Instructions of 2 Lights:
Function: with the effect of bacteriostasis, reduce inflammation, it can remove the acne quickly.
Function: Dilute the pigmentation, whitening, and repair of acne marks.
This product is not intended for blackheads or whiteheads and does not address these problems.
The Blemish Clearing Device is designed for acne in its first day or two; applying this treatment to blemishes older than that is not effective.
Clean the treatment head with alcohol or soap before each treatment.
This unit can break if dropped onto a hard surface so be careful not to drop it if at all possible.
Do not press the acne to avoid leaving marks on the skin.
Please consult the doctors beforehand if you have suffered bad acne.
If side effects have occurred during the treatment, please stop using it, and reuse it after I have consulted the doctors.
Keep away from the child.