What Is a Face Massager?
People have long been looking for a way to retain their youth. Our face, neck, and arms are the first zones that reflect age-related changes. Nevertheless, a present-day beauty industry offers a wide range of procedures that can preserve an attractive appearance and skin elasticity as long as possible. But attending a beauty salon is costly and time-consuming. Thus, purchasing a facial massager will be the best solution. A good face massager will not only tone your muscles but also activate regenerative processes in your body, making the color of your skin more natural and healthy. Beyond any doubt, this unit will make you feel much younger!
What Features to Compare
As a rule, almost all modern massagers are handheld. They are pretty convenient in use since they feature anti-slip handles. But the main advantage of handheld massagers is an ability to accurately target a particular body zone and massage it more intensely. Despite the initial purpose of use, most manufacturers produce facial massagers to be used on other body parts. Consider available options and decide what for you’d like to use your massager. To make massage procedures even more effective, use cream and oil.
Types of Massage
Next things to consider are the types of massage it can perform. For example, an ultrasonic massage cannot only improve blood circulation and make skin more elastic but also minimize scars and wrinkles. If you apply a massager to your legs and buttocks, you can even rid of cellulite. As for a photon therapy, it will deliver a total relaxation, skin regeneration and revitalization. As models with rotating heads can effectively remove an upper layer of dead skin cells, your skin pores will be cleansed.
Since most massager models feature various massage intensity modes, it will be possible to choose the one that will suit your skin type. Some facial massager models are delivered to customers together with cosmetic products or goggles for an effective message. Most modern facial massager models feature Auto Switch off function, so it will be possible for you to relax and be calm about massage session length. Note that some face massagers are mains-operated while others operate on AA or rechargeable batteries. To sum up, facial massagers are compact and portable devices that can prolong the beauty of your skin.
DID YOU KNOW?
- There are two main types of facial wrinkles - dynamic and static. Dynamic wrinkles appear only when we use our muscles to show facial expressions. They are also called active wrinkles. They can form from a relatively young age, for example, if you often wrinkle your forehead in surprise or screw up your eyes when working on your computer.
- Even when you drive your car, you run the risk of the sun-related wrinkle appearance. A car window usually isn’t tinted enough to shield your tender skin from the harmful UV rays no matter whether it’s sunny or not. That’s why wearing sunscreen or facial creams with UV protection is the best way to prevent sun-related wrinkles.
- Frown lines and furrowed brows might mean vision problems. They are typically formed because of the frequent gathering of the tissue between the eyebrows into a fold. The repeated contraction can also lead to the development of wrinkles on your forehead and between the brows. So, if you notice frown lines, it’s time to visit your doctor for an eye exam rather than indicating aging or sun damage.
- You probably know that an unhealthy lifestyle and poor diet might also cause wrinkles and other skin issues. For example, chemicals and nicotine found in cigarettes cause dehydration of your skin and damage the underlying elastin and collagen. As a result, you get more dynamic wrinkles over time.
Facial Massage Benefits
- Collagen is the key element that provides firmness, elasticity and keeps your skin supple and youthful. But as you aging, it decreases in your body. And a facial massage can stop that and even stimulate the production of collagen.
- Massage can give our face glow and tone. Also, it gives you a relaxing feeling and promotes blood circulation to your face. It's also called an anti-aging treatment because it reduces wrinkles and tightens facial muscles.
- Facial massage can eliminate the puffiness and make your skin firmer. It tightens muscles and prevents them from sagging.
- The last but not the least, massagers can normalize the moisture balance and flush away toxins to increase radiance.
As you see, the benefits of facial massagers are amazing. However, you should always keep in mind that too much stimulation might have a negative impact on your skin (lead to breakouts). That’s why it’s best to keep the message to under 20 minutes.