Dry brushing provides numerous health benefits. Many say that after spending a few minutes dry brushing, they feel rejuvenated and energized. It is a very soothing way to massage your skin.
1. Increased Circulation– Helps improve circulation throughout your body and blood flow.
2. Stimulates Your Lymphatic System – The process of dry brushing stimulates your lymphatic system which aids in the body’s ability to eliminate toxins.
3. Increases Your Immune System– The increase in circulation and elimination of toxins aids in boosting the body’s immune system.
4. Eliminates Toxins-Aids in detoxifying the body as circulation is increased and the lymphatic system is stimulated.
5. Removes Dead Skin & Improves Skin Appearance– Helps remove dead skin cells clogging pores and allows your skin to breathe and toxins to be expired.
6. Reduces Cellulite– It helps increase stimulation and circulation of your skin which helps minimize the appearance of cellulite.
7. Prevents Spider Veins and Varicose Veins– Targeting areas, such as your legs, helps increase circulation and blood flow, from moving the brush in a direction towards the heart